Congratulations to our travel award winners:
- Dilpreet Singh, Harvard School of Public Health
- Jacelyn Rice, Duke University
- Karshak Kosaraju, University of North Carolina-Greensboro
- Jesse Plotkin, UNCG-JSNN
- Aiga Mackevica, Technical University of Denmark
- Liu Yiyang, UNCG-JSNN
- Lynn Secondo, Virginia Commonwealth University
The QEEN Workshop organizing committee is pleased to provide travel assistance to a limited number of graduate students and postdoctoral associates to attend the event. Awards are for reimbursement of domestic expenses only, subject to U.S. Government travel regulations and restrictions. U.S. citizenship is not required. The applicant must submit a one-page abstract for a poster he or she proposes to present at the QEEN Workshop. Up to 10 abstracts may be selected to receive travel support. For more information on the QEEN workshop, please see nano.gov/QEENworkshop.
- The applicant must submit one-page abstract for a poster on engineered nanomaterials exposure research, to be presented at the QEEN Workshop, along with an itemized travel budget.
- Student or Postdoc must be registered and in good academic standing at an accredited academic institution.
- Please send your submissions electronically to Shelah Morita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract submissions are due by midnight on May 28, 2015.