- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
From February 2009 to March 2010, the NSET Subcommittee sponsored a four-part series of EHS workshops to solicit stakeholder input on the NNI's. The Risk Management Methods & the Ethical, Legal, and Societal Implications of Nanotechnology workshop is the fourth and final in the series. This capstone workshop brought together subject matter experts, decision-makers, and stakeholders from academia, industry, government, and the general public to weigh in on risk management and ELSI issues regarding nanotechnology.