- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
Phase I is to evaluate, insofar as possible, the scientific or technical merit and feasibility of ideas that appear to have commercial potential and/or substantial application in support of DOE mission research. The grant application should concentrate on research that will contribute to proving scientific or technical feasibility of the approach or concept. Success in a DOE Phase I is a prerequisite to further DOE support in Phase II. Approximately fifty percent of Phase I awardees submitting a Phase II application will successfully receive a Phase II award. Instructions and eligibility requirements for submitting Phase II grant applications will be posted at a later date on the internet at www.grants.gov.
Deadline date: Dec 21, 2015
For more information or to apply, click here.