- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
The overall goal of this solicitation is to foster new developments in Science and Technology which may ultimately lead to future operational capabilities beyond those represented by current acquisition programs and requirements. As such, it is anticipated that successful proposals would ultimately contribute to the scientific and technological underpinning from which future Naval Expeditionary and Combating Terrorism warfighting requirements and capabilities may become possible.
Deadline date: Apr 15, 2013
For more information and to apply through the Office of Naval Research, click here.