- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The overall goal of this solicitation is to foster new developments in Science and Technology which may ultimately lead to future operational capabilities beyond those represented by current acquisition programs and requirements. As such, it is anticipated that successful proposals would ultimately contribute to the scientific and technological underpinning from which future Naval Expeditionary and Combating Terrorism warfighting requirements and capabilities may become possible.
Deadline date: Apr 15, 2013
For more information and to apply through the Office of Naval Research, click here.