- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
Publication Date: Mar. 7 2011
This document is a supplement to the President’s 2012 Budget Request submitted to Congress in February of 2011. It gives a description of the activities underway in 2010 and 2011 and planned for 2012 by the Federal Government agencies participating in the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), primarily from a programmatic and budgetary perspective. It is based on the NNI Strategic Plan released in February 2011 and reports actual investments for 2010, estimated investments for 2011 and requested investments for 2012 by program component area (PCA), as called for under the provisions of the 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act (Public Law 108-153).
Additional information regarding the NNI is available on this site on NNI Budget page.
2012 Budget Supplement | 1.1 MB