- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
Publication Date: Sep. 30 2008
Describes activities underway in 2008 and planned for 2009 by Federal agencies participating in the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), primarily from a programmatic and budgetary perspective. It is based on the NNI Strategic Plan released in December 2007 and reports estimated investments for 2009 and requested investments for 2010 by Program Component Area (PCA), as called for under provisions of the 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act (Public Law 108-153).
2009 Budget Supplement | 1.9 MB