- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Resources & Funding
If you plan to attend Nanotech 2014, please look for the NNI! In addition to the NNI booths, several events are planned to support the goals of the Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives (NSIs). Nanotech 2014 will be held at the Gaylord Convention Center in the Washington, DC area on June 16-18 and will include:
- Two NNI booths, one at the Expo (#407) and one at the Innovation Showcase (#829), where you can learn about the NNI, meet the NNCO staff, and make new connections.
- Sessions related to all five NSIs where you can learn about the state of the science.
- Town Hall discussions where you can share your insights, experiences, and goals.
o Nanotechnology Knowledge Infrastructure (NKI) (listed in the Modeling, Simulation, & Informatics track): Tuesday, June 17 at 10:30 am, in the Camelia room. Discussion topics of particular interest are listed on our website.
See you at Nanotech 2014! If you have any questions,
please send an email to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to SAVE THE DATE for the upcoming NNI-sponsored Sensors NSI workshop!
Sensor Fabrication, Integration, and Commercialization
September 11- 12, 2014, Arlington, Virginia
The workshop will focus on identifying challenges faced by the sensor development community
during the fabrication, integration, and commercialization of sensors.
Details will be forthcoming on Nano.gov.