- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
Opportunities for collaboration and mechanisms for funding facilitate the discovery and deployment of nanotechnology to serve the public good. Among these are strategic programs, partnerships, and initiatives—through both the public and private sectors—that exist to assist scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs to advance the field of nanotechnology and its commercialization.
Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives (NSIs) are areas identified as ripe for significant advances through close and targeted program-level interagency collaboration.
A list of Frequently Asked Questions specific to small-medium businesses and industry.
The Federal Government supports and fosters the growth of nanotechnology for the benefit of society and the nation.
A variety of regional, state, and commercial activities and collaborations are in place to support the United States nanotechnology industry.