- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
A variety of Federal, regional, state, and commercial activities and collaborations are in place to support the United States nanotechnology industry.
A major goal for the NNI is to assist in commercialization efforts in the nanotechnology field.
The NNI is committed to working with industry to support nanotechnology R&D and technology transfer through Federal-industrial partnerships and agreements, funding programs, and legislation to support nanotechnology business.
Regional, state, and local organizations have a special role in establishing the infrastructure, preparing a skilled workforce, and supporting industry—and in providing resources with a focus on small businesses.
The Federal Government has developed a wide variety of business resources to assist women, minorities, veterans, disabled persons, and other underserved or underutilized groups.