- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The Interfacial Processes and Thermodynamics (IPT) program supports fundamental research in engineering areas related to: Interfacial phenomena; Mass transport phenomena; Molecular thermodynamics. Currently, emphasis is placed on molecular engineering approaches at interfaces, especially as applied to the nano-processing of soft materials. Molecules at interfaces with functional interfacial properties are of special interest and have uses in many new technologies, based on nano-fabrication. These interfacial molecules may have biomolecular functions at the micro- and nano-scale.
Deadline date: Sep 17, 2013
For more information and to apply, click here.