- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
NIST is soliciting applications for financial assistance for Fiscal Year 2015 (FY15) within the following NIST Laboratory grant programs: 1) the Material Measurement Laboratory (MML) Grant Program; 2) the Physical Measurement Laboratory (PML) Grant Program; 3) the Engineering Laboratory (EL) Grant Program; 4) Fire Research (FR) Grant Program; 5) the Information Technology Laboratory (ITL) Grant Program; 6) the Communications Technology Laboratory (CTL) Grant Program; 7) the NIST Center for Neutron Research (NCNR) Grant Program; 8) the Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST) Grant Program; 9) the Special Programs Office (SPO) Grant Program; 10) the Standards Coordination Office (SCO) Grant Program; 11) the International and Academic Affairs Office (IAAO) Grant Program; and 12) the Associate Director for Laboratory Programs (ADLP) Grant Program. See the Full Announcement/FFO document for details of these component programs.
Deadline date: Sept 30 annually
For more Information and to apply, click here.