- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The objective of the AFRL Research Collaboration program is to enable collaborative research partnerships between AFRL and Academia and Industry in areas including but not limited to Materials and Manufacturing and Aerospace Sensors that engage a diverse pool of domestic businesses that employ scientists and engineers in technical areas required to develop critical war-fighting technologies for the nation’s air, space and cyberspace forces through specific AFRL Core Technical Competencies (CTCs).
Deadline date: Dec 20, 2017
For more information and to apply, click here.