- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), issued by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, encourages Research Project Grant (R01) applications from institutions/organizations that propose the engineering of novel, multifunctional drug and gene delivery systems that can target therapies to particular cells and intracellular compartments and can monitor delivery and determine therapeutic efficacy through the integration of advanced imaging and/or sensing technologies into the delivery system.
Deadline dates: Feb 5, Jun 5, and Oct 5 annually
For more information and to apply, click here.