- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Resources & Funding
Research proposals are sought for research in materials sciences; ballistics and aeromechanics sciences; information sciences; human sciences; survivability, lethality, and vulnerability analysis and assessment; chemistry; electronics; physics; environmental sciences; life sciences; mechanical sciences, mathematical sciences, computing sciences and network sciences.
Deadline date: Mar 31, 2017
For more information and to apply, click here.