- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
Research proposals are sought from educational institutions, nonprofit organizations, and commercial organizations for scientific research in mechanical sciences, environmental sciences, mathematics, electronics, computing science, physics, chemistry, life sciences, materials science and network science.
Proposals are expected to be for cutting-edge innovative research that could produce discoveries that would have a significant impact on enabling new and improved Army operational capabilities and related technologies.
Deadline date: Mar 31, 2017
For more information and to apply, click here.