- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Space Vehicles Directorate is interested in receiving proposals under this announcement from all offerers to establish a university grant vehicle that can provide small grants to students/professors in a timely manner to engage U.S./U.S. territories’ colleges and universities in space related basic, applied, and advanced research projects that are of interest to the Department of Defense.
The scope of the research shall include the entire spectrum of space that is applicable to the Air Force including all tangentially space-related research. The research shall include, but not be limited to, fundamental research in space system components and technologies, space environment and surveillance, and space system integration and test.
Deadline: Aug 26, 2015
For more information and to apply, click here.