- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
Research is sought primarily in the following four technical areas: 1) Applied Biotechnology, 2) Biobehavioral Performance, 3) Biomechanics, and 4) Counterproliferation. The purpose of this BAA is to augment core research activities and facilities to provide radically new military capabilities that improve warfighter performance and combat effectiveness.
The research will provide for a broad range of revolutionary and evolutionary technologies to meet the critical needs of the warfighter for full dimensional protection, survivability, and performance enhancement.
Deadline date: Sep 30, 2014
For more information and to apply, click here.