- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
go to website
The Molecular Foundry (TMF) and the National Center for Electron Microscopy (NCEM), both DOE-funded Nanoscale Research Centers at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory are pleased to announce their joint 2012 User Meeting on October 4 & 5, 2012. The User Executive Committees will receive and review abstracts from the User community for talks during the event.