- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The annual Discover Engineering Family Day is enjoyed by over six thousand visitors to the National Building Museum in Washington DC every February. The festival features dozens of hands-on activities provided by local engineering chapters and national organizations. Every year at the start of Engineers Week, the impressive main hall of the National Building Museum is taken over by thousands of children of all ages experiencing the excitement of engineering, not to mention gumdrops, toothpicks, and slime!
The event will take place on Saturday, February 18, 2012 at the National Building Museum at 401 F St. NW in Washington, D.C., near the Judiciary Square metro station, from 10am- 4:30pm.
Visit the NNI's booth and find out how tall you are in nanometers!
Build a giant 3D puzzle!
And so much more!