- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
Yes, nanotechnology is enabling more and more products everyday, from engine catalysts to cancer medicines to stainproof pants, and everything in between. According to Lux Research: "The revenue from nano-enabled products has continued to grow, from $339 billion in 2010 to $731 billion in 2012. This total is a slight decrease in our estimate relative to our last update on nano-enabled product revenues released in 2009. Our expanded forecast for nano-enabled products reveals the global value of nano-enabled products, nano-intermediates, and nanomaterials reaching $4.4 trillion by 2018."
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.