- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The cumulative NNI investment since fiscal year 2001, including the 2017 request, now totals nearly $24 billion. Nanotechnology EHS (nanoEHS) activities have become a hallmark of the NNI, with R&D, policy, and regulation in this area extensively coordinated among Federal agencies. NanoEHS activities, including relevant topics incorporated into the NSIs, account for approximately 10% of the NNI budget request from 2015-2017. Cumulative EHS investments from 2006 through 2015 have now reached more than $1 billion.
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.