- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Contests and Challenges
- Publications and Resources
The nanoscale is the dimensional range of approximately 1 to 100 nanometers. For more information, see What it is and How it Works.
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.
The NNI Dashboard shows annual spending for the agencies participating in the NNI. This cross-cut budget information can be sorted by agency and by Program Component Area to better identify funding trends.