- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
This Funding Opportunity Announcement, issued by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), invites Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) cooperative agreement applications from small business concerns (SBCs) that propose to develop new, or to improve existing application(s) of nanotechnology-based therapeutics or/and in vivo diagnostics.
This FOA will specifically support pre-clinical optimization and testing of these cancer-relevant nanotechnology applications against the intended cancer type.
This FOA will NOT support basic research projects, studies on disease mechanisms, and clinical trials.
Deadline dates: Apr 5, Aug 5, and Dec 5 annually
For more information and to apply, click here.