- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The National Nanotechnology Initiative is held a workshop on nanotechnology-enabled sensing May 5-7, 2009 at the Sheraton National Hotel in Arlington, Virginia.
The Workshop on Nanotechnology-Enabled Sensing is part of a series sponsored by the Federal agencies participating in the National Nanotechnology Initiative. By assessing the nanotechnology research community’s long-term goals and key challenges in the area of sensing, we expect this workshop will inform and provide valuable perspective to community members and to program officers. The workshop will bring together leading scientists and engineers with deep expertise relevant to the application of nanotechnology to sensors and sensing systems.