- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Resources & Funding
Publication Date: Jul. 31 2007
Describes activities underway in 2007 and planned for 2008 by Federal agencies participating in the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), primarily from a programmatic and budgetary perspective. It is based on the NNI Strategic Plan released in December 2004 and reports estimated investments for 2007 and requested investments for 2008 by Program Component Area (PCA), as called for under provisions of the 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act (Public Law 108-153).
2008 Budget Supplement | 1.9 MB