- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.
The National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO) provides technical and administrative support to the Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology (NSET) Subcommittee, National Science and Technology Council, which coordinates the NNI. The NNCO serves as a central point of contact for Federal nanotechnology R&D activities, and it provides public outreach on behalf of the National Nanotechnology Initiative. For more information, see the NNCO section of this website.