- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The cumulative NNI investment since fiscal year 2001, including the 2016 request, now totals more than $22 billion. Nanotechnology EHS (nanoEHS) activities have become a hallmark of the NNI, with R&D, policy, and regulation in this area extensively coordinated among Federal agencies. NanoEHS activities, including relevant topics incorporated into the NSIs, account for over 10% of the NNI budget request in 2016. Cumulative EHS investments from 2006 through 2015 have now reached nearly $1 billion.
Summer cycles of EnvisioNano and the Student Video Contest start July 1! Send us your images and video now!
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.