- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
A study funded by the National Science Foundation projects that 6 million nanotechnology workers will be needed worldwide by 2020, with 2 million of those jobs in the United States (Roco, Mirkin, and Hersam, 2010). To find out about nanotechnology programs at college and graduate levels, see College and Graduate Programs. If you are interested in 2-year degrees or training programs, see Associate Degrees, Certificates, & Job Info.
The NNI Dashboard shows annual spending for the agencies participating in the NNI. This cross-cut budget information can be sorted by agency and by Program Component Area to better identify funding trends.
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.