- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
The 2013 Federal Budget provides $1.8 billion for the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), reflecting steady growth in the NNI investment. The cumulative NNI investment since fiscal year 2001, including the 2013 request, now totals over $18 billion. Cumulative investments in nanotechnology-related environmental, health, and safety research since 2005 now total nearly $650 million. Cumulative investments in education and in research on ethical, legal, and other societal dimensions of nanotechnology since 2005 total more than $350 million.
Connect with Nano.gov
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.