- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
go to website
Organized bySteve Doorn (LANL) and Feng Wang (UC Berkeley). The workshop will focus on the optical studies on nanotubes and graphene, including Light absorption, emission, & scattering; Raman spectroscopy; Carrier interactions, band structure & optical spectra; Excitons in carbon nanotubes; Spectroscopy of individual nanotubes; Magneto- and electro-optics; and more.