- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Resources & Funding
go to website
Organized bySteve Doorn (LANL) and Feng Wang (UC Berkeley). The workshop will focus on the optical studies on nanotubes and graphene, including Light absorption, emission, & scattering; Raman spectroscopy; Carrier interactions, band structure & optical spectra; Excitons in carbon nanotubes; Spectroscopy of individual nanotubes; Magneto- and electro-optics; and more.