- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Resources & Funding
go to website
EIPBN, the “3-Beams”, Conference, is the premier conference on the science and technology of nanopatterning. Traditionally focused on electron, ion, and photon beams, (the 3 beams), the technology of nanofabrication covered in this conference has grown to include nanoimprint and molecular self-assembly as well.