- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Resources & Funding
go to website
The broad ranging presentations will highlight applications of nanomedicine to human health, the urgent need for vigilance with regard to nanotoxicity, the current view of the US FDA regarding nanoregulation and intellectual property issues based on recent major changes to the US patent system.