- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The NNI sponsors a wide range of nanotechnology-related meetings, workshops and symposia to advance knowledge, inform and educate the public, and to assess the progress of research concerning the emerging technology’s potential environmental, health, and safety (EHS) implications.
Both the NNI Strategic Plan and its EHS Strategic Plan call for workshops. Dozens of workshops and symposia related to both areas have been held over the last ten years. There have also been a number of public meetings on EHS and other issues.
This site is devoted to keep you up to date on upcoming meetings and events, as well as links to past events, and includes both NNI-sponsored events and other nanotechnology-related events sponsored by other organizations.