- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
Welcome to the Nano.gov newsroom. The National Nanotechnology Initiative –the NNI –envisions a future in which applications of nanotechnology will lead to a revolution in technology and industry that benefits society. At its heart the NNI stimulates collaboration and coordination of nanotechnology R&D among the 27 Federal agencies that are involved.
Marlowe Newman, Communications Director