- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
Welcome to the Nano.gov newsroom. The National Nanotechnology Initiative –the NNI –envisions a future in which applications of nanotechnology will lead to a revolution in technology and industry that benefits society. At its heart the NNI stimulates collaboration and coordination of nanotechnology R&D among the 20 Federal departments and individual agencies that are involved.
This section is designed to be a resource for journalists. Contact us to receive our news releases, advisories, and additional information, or to request an interview.
Marlowe Newman, Communications Director
Find NNI news releases, fact sheets, and statements on a variety of topics.
Browse the nanotechnology-related news stories making headlines today.
This section has informational videos on nanotechnology and the NNI, as well as raw video and soundbites on NNI research projects and events.