- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Resources & Funding
Welcome to the Nano.gov newsroom. The National Nanotechnology Initiative –the NNI –envisions a future in which applications of nanotechnology will lead to a revolution in technology and industry that benefits society. At its heart the NNI stimulates collaboration and coordination of nanotechnology R&D among the 20 Federal departments and individual agencies that are involved.
This section is designed to be a resource for journalists. Contact us to receive our news releases, advisories, and additional information, or to request an interview.