- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
Below is a list of current grant solicitations in the area of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Additionally, some Federal agencies have specific web pages for nanotechnology funding opportunities. You can also find a variety of Government programs on our Funding Opportunities page.
This page is updated weekly, but for a full list of all available Federal grants visit www.grants.gov, as well as Fed Biz Opps.gov. As a note, solicitations are often worded generally and the technological tools to be employed, whether micro-, nano- or macro-scale, are not specified. Looking broadly into areas of interest—for instance, toxin removal or semiconducting materials—is often the best approach. Dates below are deadline dates.