- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Nanotech Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) expedites the discovery, development and deployment of nanoscale science and technology to serve the public good. To fulfill this vision, the NNI coordinates, sponsors and manages meetings and workshops on a wide range of topics from basic research to exploring the potential environmental, health and safety risks of nanotechnology.
Experts from industry, academia, and the Federal Government, as well as the general public, take part in these meetings and workshops to probe the state of the science in nanotechnology research and to identify gaps and emerging trends in nanotechnology-related research.
This list includes both NNI-sponsored and -affiliated workshops, as well as outside nanotechnology-related workshops that may be of interest to the public and to our stakeholders. If you would like your event to be considered for this list, please submit your event here.